Compliant Enterprise Content Management
M/Archive Middleware for Compliant Enterprise Content Management
The implementation and integration of M/Archive as an app or function into your new or existing Microsoft SharePoint environment it submits a certified, compliant and conform to the law archiving solution for documents and Microsoft SharePoint objects. Additionally the archived objects can be stored on off-side operated storage units for saving costs for expensive Enterprise-Class-Storage-Units.
M/Archive will be implemented as a processual middleware layer within the target environment of Microsoft SharePoint. This way of integration enables the option to connect SharePoint with miscellaneous Third-Party-ECM-Environment like SAP or Microsoft Exchange (via a separate email archiving tool). The access will be available out of Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Office as well as browser-based and on mobile devices with no restriction in the operating system. Conversion into PDF and PDF/A
M/Archive uses an integrated converter which allows a conform to the law and compliant transformation of approx. 400 different document types into PDF or searchable PDF/A documents incl. pictures and emails. A one hundred percent copy of the original document will be created, also supporting OCR. This conversion creates a persistent, space- and cost-saving document.
Advantages of M/Archive
- Data storage onto off-side operated storage units or encrypted in Windows Azure
- Access to documents with dual authentication
- Seamless integration into Microsoft SharePoint
- Certified to German and European law for Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2013/SPO
- Easy-To-Learn administration and usage
- Interactive or script-based archiving
- Document search integrated into Microsoft SharePoint
- Compliant and conform to the law
- Individual user access assignment
- Cost-Saving way of field of application
- Cross-system access (Android, iOS, Windows Phone)
- Business in cloud – Data @ Home
M/Archive is not only usable as a middleware for Microsoft SharePoint. M/Archive can combine many different Source-Target-Environments. Contact us for ways of application in your surroundings.
MERENTIS Consult GmbH
Telefon: +49 (0) 89 / 21 23 15 811
Telefax: +49 (0) 89 / 21 23 15 810